- Remote sensing of wetlands : applications and advances / edited by Ralph W. Tiner, Megan W. Lang, Victor V. Klemas.
- Tiner Ralph W.editor.
Lang Megan W.editor.
- Boca Raton :CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015
- 1 online resource (xvii, 555 pages) : color illustrations ; 26cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1. Introduction to the use of remote sensing for wetland mapping -- section 2. Summaries of remote sensing technologies and their application for mapping wetlands -- section 3. Applications of remote sensing for mapping specific wetland habitats -- section 4. Promising developments and future challenges.
- This book provides a thorough introduction to the use of remotely sensed data for wetland classification and mapping, as well as information on the latest technological advancements detailed by top scientists in the wetland classification and mapping field. It presents methods readily applicable to real-world challenges. The authors describe the best techniques for mapping and classifying wetlands in a multitude of different environments with commonly available data and with cost-effective methods. It also discusses the advantages and disadvantages of using different techniques in different en.
- WetlandsRemote sensing.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERINGRemote Sensing & Geographic Information Systems.bisacsh
| 데이터가 없습니다.
사이트정보안내 및 카피라이터영역