- Environmental forensics : proceedings of the 2014 INEF conference / edited by Gwen O'Sullivan, David Megson.
- O'Sullivan Gwen.
- International Network of Environmental Forensics. Conference(4th :2014 :Cambridge England);
- Cambridge :Royal Society of Chemistry, 2015.
- xviii, 170 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Royal society of chemistry: special publications ; 350
- Special publication (Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)) ; no. 350.
- Interaction between the regulator and practitioners in the field of environmental investigations -- An introduction to a multiparameter approach to improve the reliability of environmental crime evidence -- Environmental litigation issues in Taiwan and the forensics strategies of chlorinated hydrocarbon contaminated sites -- Forensic investigations in a PCB case -- Use of symmetric tetrachloroethane to age date chlorinated solvent releases -- A forensic methodology for investigating chlorinated solvent releases from a dry cleaner -- Innovative solvent-based sampling method -- Characterisation and modeling of dust in a semi-arid construction environment -- Assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in an urban soil dataset -- Statistics of lost historical coal tar PAH contamination in soils and sediments -- Micro-bubbles oxygen injection in groundwater contaminated by organic biodegradable compounds and metals -- Heavy metals contamination in selected electronic waste dumpsites in Lagos, Nigeria -- Evidence for acid mine drainage in an urban stream in the West Midlands -- A practical evaluation of petrogenic and biogenic methane sources in the context of redevelopment and explosive hazard management in Los Angeles.
- Environmental forensicsCongresses.
| 데이터가 없습니다.
사이트정보안내 및 카피라이터영역