- Forest insect population dynamics, outbreaks, and global warming effects / A. S. Isaev...[et al.]
- Isaev A. S.(Aleksandr Sergeevich)
Tarasova O. V.
Palʹnikova E. N.
Kovalev A. V.
- Beverly, MA :Scrivener Publishing;Hoboken, NJ :Wiley, 2017.
- xiii, 286 p : ill ; 24 cm.
- 9781119406464 (cloth)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 255-284) and index.
- Population dynamics of forest insects : outbreaks in forest ecosystems -- Ways of presenting data on forest insect population dynamics -- The effects of weather factors on population dynamics of forest defoliating insects -- Spatial and temporal coherence of forest insect population dynamics -- Interactions between phytophagous insects and their natural enemies and population dynamics of phytophagous insects during outbreaks -- Food consumption by forest insects -- AR- and ADL-models of forest insect population dynamics -- Modeling of population dynamics and outbreaks of forest insects as phase transitions -- Forecasting population dynamics and assessing the risk of damage to tree stands caused by outbreaks of forest defoliating insects -- Global warming and risks of forest insect outbreaks.
- Forest insectsEcology.
W 595.717 I74f
| 데이터가 없습니다.
사이트정보안내 및 카피라이터영역